All of our new OEM parts will be advertised with their original images, OEM part numbers and brief description to help customers find what they need. It is highly recommended that before making purchase you should match your old part with the pictures and part numbers given on our website. Do not buy the product until and unless you are 100% sure that you are buying the correct part or replacement for your car.
If you are unsure about a fitment of a new OEM part please provide us with your Registration number/VIN number of your car before checkout so we can double check suitability prior to shipping.
- Most of our brand new genuine OEM parts are covered with a 12 month manufacturer warranty.
- In the case of a defective part, the customer must return the part alongside proof of purchase as well as installation date and mileage at the time of installation. Customers must document the symptoms of the defect when returning any part under warranty.
- Registration Number/VIN and mileage are required for all returns.
- All warranty claim parts will be inspected by the manufacturer for eligibility upon receipt. Replacements will only be sent once the inspection is completed and the warranty is approved.
- Nippon Auto Spares Ltd is not responsible for supplying an alternative part whilst the suspect is being inspected, returned, refunded, exchanged, or repaired.
- Special order items: Sometimes we may not have what you require readily on the shelf and we may need to special order the item direct from the manufacturer, which could take several weeks or months to arrive. If a customer decides to cancel or return a special-order part they will face a 20% re-stocking charge and in some cases may not be accepted for return at all. We encourage customers to check whether parts are special order before placing an order if there is a chance that you may wish to return them.
- We are not responsible for any labour, recovery or rental car expenses caused the use of wrong or defective parts during installation.
- In most instances, ECU’s, electrical or electronic items, particularly computers, are not returnable due to the ease with which mis-fitting can cause the ‘invisible’ destruction of the part or other faults in the customers vehicle.
- Any part(s) correctly supplied by us and returned to us within 7 days is subject to a 20% handling charge at the managers discretion.
- Parts for return must be in ‘as new’, unfitted condition. Any parts damaged, marked or otherwise fitted or used will not be eligible for return.